miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

I am dead, dead to you as can be.

Look at me now, I betcha prolly sick of me now, ain't you, I'ma make you look so ridiculous now.
I got some skeletons in my closet and I dont know if no one knows it  so before they throw me inside my coffin and close it I'ma expose it.
But I'm only human but I'm man enough to face them today what I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb but the smartest shit I did was take the bullets outta that gun 'cause I'd of killed em, shit I would've shot 'em.
Welcome to Lucila's show.
Take a second to listen for who you think this record is dissing, but put yourself in my position, just try to envision. My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't. But guess what, your getting older now and it's cold when your lonely.
See what hurts me the most, is you wont admit you was wrong but how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get?. You selfish bitch, I hope you fucking burn in hell for this shit!
Remember when they died and you said you wished it was me? Well guess what, I am dead, dead to you as can be.
I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I never meant make you cry but tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.