martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Teardrops on my guitar :'(

I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that I have to live without. I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night.
And there he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be.
She better hold him tight, give him all her love, look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky 'cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star, he's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.
He's the time taken up but there's never enough and he's all that I need to fall into.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.