viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

Forever and always.

You looked me in the eye and told me you loved me, were you just kidding? 'Cause it seems to me this thing is breaking down we almost never speak, I don’t feel welcome anymore, what happened please tell me cause one second it was perfect and now you’re half way out the door.
And I stare at the phone and she still hasn’t called, and you feel so low you can’t feel nothin at all. And you flash back to when she said
forever and always.
And it rains in your bedroom everything is wrong. It rains when you’re here and it rains when you’re gone, 'cause I was there when you said forever and always.
Was I out of line did I say something way too honest that made you run and hide like a scared little girl? I looked into your eyes; thought I knew you for a minute now I’m not so sure. So here’s to everything coming down to nothing, here’s to silence that cuts me to the core.
Where is this going? Thought I knew for a minute but I don’t anymore.
Back up, did you forget everything? 




Okey si, asi es como me sentía hasta hace unos minutos, hasta que recibí la llamada, y taché todo. Gracias♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.