domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

Remember December.

I feel a seperation coming on, 'cause I know you want to be moving on. I wish it would snow tonight, you'd pull me in, avoid a fight, 'cause I feel a seperation coming on.
Just prove, that there's nothing left to try. 'Cause the truth, I'd rather we just both deny. It says so much, it's no suprise to you, but I've got something left to say.
When we're together fire melts the ice. Come with me, let's run tonight. Don't let these memories get left behind.
I remember us together, with a promise of forever. We can do this, fight the pressure. Please remember December.
Don't surrender, please remember December. Don't go that way, remember December.
Please remember. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.