lunes, 20 de diciembre de 2010

Exterminate, regenerate.

It doesn't matter how hard you try to remove me I think you will agree that if one of us dies, then the other will too, I am locked in war with you.
I thought you always knew our fate, to just keep fighting on and on while time keeps turning. And even though we are the same why don't you hop into your ship and leave me burning?
Even though we have our contrasts we're of exactly the same class. And our constant companion is death.
How can you say that you're better than me? We both carry the fire, that is set to devour life.
We both carry the fire, that has the power to end life, but what I do with that flame is what separates our types. If it takes till the end of reality to beat you then I'll be sure to meet you, at the exit of the world.
You know that it isn't too late to end what seems impossible, and leave time turning.
And we can settle this forever. Yeah, we can travel time, together.

Me dieron ganas de ver Doctor Who.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.