viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

The importance of being idle.

I sold my soul for the second time 'cos the man, he don't pay me. I begged my landlord for some more time, he said “Girl, the bills waiting”.
My best friend called me the other night, she said “Girl, are you crazy?”. My boyfriend told me to get a life, he said “Girl, you lazy”.
But I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine I'll be fine. If you give me a minute, a girl got a limit, you cant get a life if your hearts' not in it.
I lost my faith in the summertime 'cos it don't stop raining. The sky all day's as black as night but I love complaining.
I begged my doctor for one more line, he said “Girl, words fail me”. It ain't no place to be killing time but I guess I'm just lazy.
I don't mind, I'll be fine.
I cant get a life if my hearts' not in it


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.