miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

An awful lot of running,

He is like fire, burning through time. As old as forever, but fast in his prime. I saw his blue spaceship materialize, he looked out and said to me "Run for your life!".
I don't know why I never thought to ask for his name but I really don't think he'd have told me the truth anyway. But that's ok.
As a full-time companion he gave me a key, and a phone with a signal in every galaxy. As we fell through the vortex I felt so free, please don't let this danger just be another dream. 'Cause my life before you was unreasonably mundane.
I've never been happier although we face death every day, I wouldn't have it any other way.
And you know you can fix that Chameleon Circuit if you try hot-wiring the Fragment Links and superseding the binary...
It's completely terrifying, but it's so, so exciting. He said I was brilliant and I could change the world. So many places I've been; there's so much more to see. We've got galaxies and planets and moons, and an awful lot of running to do.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.