domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

The Shakespeare code.

Martha Jones: So, magic and stuff? It's a surprise, it's all a bit Harry Potter.
The Doctor: Wait till you read book 7. Oh, I cried.
-----------------------------
William Shakespeare: 'Close up this din of hateful decay, decomposition of your witches' plot! You thieve my brains, consider me your toy, my doting doctor tells me I am not!'
Lilith: No! Words of power!
William Shakespeare: 'Foul Carrionite specters, cease your show, between the points... '
The Doctor: 761390!
William Shakespeare: '761390! Banished like a tinker's cuss, I say to thee... '
The Doctor: Uh...
Martha Jones: Expelliarmus!
The Doctor: Expelliarmus!
William Shakespeare: 'Expelliarmus!'
The Doctor: Good old JK!


Okey, el Doctor hablando de Harry Potter. Mi cerebro estalló.  No sé si comprenden que salvaron al mundo gritando "Expelliarmus", osea JBFWJOERBGWEKRJNGFPWEKRBGPWDKJFN.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.