viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Feeling sorry.

Venia caminado para mi casa desde el colegio, y estaba escuchando música. En eso, veo que un chabon IGUAL a Freud pasa manejando un auto. LOL que tenía que ver, no?
Hace mucho que no escuchaba temas de Paramore, asi que aca los dejo con Feeling sorry. Pásenla lindo, coman bien, duermanse temprano y sigan leyendo:



We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
But I don't see you around anymore
I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
Your days are numbered at 24

And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you
We're not getting any younger
And I won't look back 'cause there's no use
It's time to move forward

I feel no sympathy, you lived inside a cave
You barely get by the rest of us
You're trying, there's no need to apologize
I've got no time for feeling sorry

I tried not to think of what might happen
When your reality it finally cuts through
Well, as for me, I got out and I'm on the road
The worst part is that this, this could be you

You know it too, you can't run from your shame
You're not getting any younger
Time keeps passing by but you waited awake
It's time to roll over

And all the best lies
They are told with fingers tied
So cross them tight, won't you promise me tonight?
If it's the last thing you do, you'll get out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.