martes, 19 de julio de 2011

Teenage rebel.

I've had so many different face, so many different personalities. My tastes change, I get cravings. There's some things you can't take away from me, you can't stop me dreaming.
It might feel like you're defeated but I know that we all long to be set free, so overcome your monsters, rise up, there is just one thing that you need, something to believe in.
I used to be old, but now I feel young 'cause I was a boy when I learned how to run, I could never be settled in one time or place. I won't ever stop 'cause I know what's right, get in my way I will burst into light. I keep dying and living and changing my ways but I was a teenage rebel and that stayed the same.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.