miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Gone too soon.

Hey there now, where'd you go? You left me here, so unexpected. You changed my life, I hope you know. 'Cause now I'm lost, so unprotected.
In the blink of an eye, I never got to see goodbye.
You were always there like a shining light. On my darkest days, you were there to guide me.
Oh, I miss you now, I wish you could see just how much your memory will always mean to me.
Shine on until a better place. Shine on, will never be the same.
Like a shooting star, flying across the room. So fast, so far you were gone too soon. You're part of me and I'll never be the same here without you.
You were gone too soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.