lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

Let the flames begin.

What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things. A memory remains, just a tiny spark. I give it all my oxygen, to let the flames begin. So let the flames begin!
Oh Glory...
Somewhere weakness is our strength and i'll die searching for it, I can't let myself regret such selfishness. My pain, I know the trouble caused, no matter how long. I believe that there's hope buried beneath it all and hiding beneath it all and growing beneath it all. Reaching as I sink down into life.
This is how we'll dance when when they try to take us down. This is how we'll sing out. This is how we'll stand when they burn our houses down, this is what we'll be, oh glory!







(Lean 'Los juegos del hambre' y vayan a ver la pelicula. It's awesome.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.