domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Man down

I didn't mean to end his life. I know it wasn't right, I can't even sleep at night. Can't get it off my mind. I need to get out of sight, before I end up behind bars.
What started out as a simple altercation turned into a real sticky situation. Me just thinking on the time that I'm facing makes me wanna cry.
Because I didn't mean to hurt him, could've been somebody's son. And I took his heart when I pulled out that gun.
Mama, mama, mama I just shot a man down in central station. In front of a big old crowd. Oh why.
It's a 22, I call her Peggy Sue when she fits right down in my shoes what you expect me to do. If you're playing me for a fool I will lose my cool and reach for my fire arm.
I didn't mean to lay him down but it's too late to turn back now. Don't know what I was thinking, now he's no longer living. So I'm about to leave town.
Look, I never thought I'd do it. What ever happened to me? Why did I pull the trigger? Somebody tell me what I'm gonna do because now I am a criminal. Oh lord have mercy now I am a criminal. Tell the judge please give me minimal, run out of town, none of them can see me now.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta por que si no mando a Barney a tu casa para que abra la canilla de agua caliente mientras te bañas.